You have entered the Canoe Saskatchewan suite
Paddlers' Diaries & Gallery
- Notes from Missinipe
- Musings from the little village on the Churchill River in northern Saskatchewan.
- Poetry - of the north, of canoeing . . .
- Unpublished poetry by Shannon Bond, Donna Meyer
- Confessions of a Whitewater Greenhorn
- Or "How I got to paddle with Mark Scriver" by Walter Bushman
- Canoeing the Churchill - Notes and Musings
- The journal of Helen Solmes' first canoe trip on the Churchill River
Links to Other Sites
- Bill Layman and Lynda Holland July, 2001 trip from Selwyn Lake, SK, to Baker Lake, Nunavut as featured on http://www.out-there.com. (Click on the banner link.) Past trips include:
- Thlewiaza River
Fond du Lac River
Elk and Thelon Rivers
“HORIZONS UNLIMITED” TEXT ONLY LINKS Text only EXPANDED versions of the Bill Layman’s stories
- Balcarres School - Grade 10 Canoe Trip
- The Balcarres canoe club has some photos from their 1996 canoe trip.
- David Dice's Canoeing pages
- David Dice has been canoeing in Northern Saskatchewan for 30 years. . .
- Allison Muri's 1996 canoe trip down the Paull River
- Lots of pictures, well-written, and nicely organized: these pages will take you down the Paull River through the experiences of Allison and her friends.
- 46th Scouts Canoeing pictures
- Picutres from various canoe trips these scouts have taken, including one on the Beaver River.
- La Ronge Ecotourism Adventures
- Journals and stories from Brian Dale Johnson in La Ronge
Would you like to add something here? Pictures, diaries, poems, sketches - the file or let me know the link to the page it is on. Or just respond to what is already here.
Canoe Saskatchewan Home Page | Routes & Trips | Local Information | Outfitters
Wilderness Living | Native Lifestyle & Crafts | History | Archaeology | Geology
Table of Contents | Gift Shop | Paddlers' Gallery
Page creation by Rebecca Kennel Consulting
Send questions to the