Be sure to obtain an official Saskatchewan Voyageur Certificate upon completion of your canoe trip. Before you start out, check in at one of the registration points and then again immediately after your journey is over.
You will then become an official Saskatchewan Voyageur receiving a certificate as a momento of your canoe experience in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan Environment and
Resource Management offices in:
- La Ronge, Prince Albert, Green Lake, Beauval, Ile-a-la-Crosse, Buffalo Narrows, La Loche, Weyakwin, Stony Rapids, Pinehouse, Southend, Wollaston Lake, Sandy Bay, Pelican Narrows, Creighton, Cumberland House, Saskatoon, Pierceland, Loon Lake.
- Provincial Park offices in:
- Meadow Lake, Nipawin, Moose Mountain
- The Visitor Information Centre at La Ronge
- Located at the south edge of town.
- Churchill River Canoe Outfitters
- Churchill River Canoe Outfitters are located in Missinipe, Saskatchewan on the Churchill River, 80 km north of La Ronge.